LP-2835-18WR with microwave sensor
3. Luminous Flux:
4. Luminous efficiency:
9. IP Rate:
Neutral packing, accept customer packing
1) Provides approximately 1440 lumens of light
2) You can have three color in one lamp
3) High energy efficiency - low energy generation, high brightness, good color reproduction of illuminated objects
4) Healthy and comfortable lighting: High CRI 80Ra, 2700K soft warm white color, NO UV, NO any noise, NO Flickering creat a health and real warm visual
5) Perfect for home lighting fixture, office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, hallway, kitchen, studio, restaurant, hotel, library, meeting room, show room, shop window etc.
Q: Are "Energy Saver" and "Long Life" bulbs the same thing?
A: Yes and no! Generally a normal incandescent bulb will have a rated life of around 1000 hours whereas compact fluorescent energy saving bulbs have a rated life of between 3,000 and 15,000 hours, but most of which do not also save energy. LEDs are more efficient and even longer lasting than CFLs, with average lives of 20,000 - 50,000 hours and higher. They truly are both long life and energy saving.
Q: Is the light from LED-bulbs with multiple LEDs brighter than incandescent bulbs?
A: The number of LEDs is not the determining factor for the brightness of the bulb. There are a lot of different LEDs and many sizes and effects. The most precise indicator for the brightness on a LED-bulb is the amount of lumen or lux. Lumen indicates the amount of light that is emitted from the bulb. Lux indicates how strong the light is, on a surface at a set distance.
Q: What do "Warm White and "Cool White" mean?
A: Below are some common areas where the different colours can be used:
Warm to Warm white – living room, bedroom, hallway
White to Cool white – kitchen, study, bathroom, cupboard, office, retail
Daylight - Commercial, retail, art studios
Allow some time to get used to any change especially if changing from warm to cool white.