12 Volt LED Replacement Bulbs
4. Luminous Flux:
5. Luminous Effeminacy:
CW 6000-6500K / WW 2700-3000K
8. Beam Angle:
9. LED QTY:
10 * 2835 SMD
Neutral packing, customized
1. Mini size
2. DC/AC 10-16V
3. Less power More lumens more energy saving and environmental protection
4. G4 Bi pin direct to replace halogen bulb
5. 360 degree lighting out
6. silicon cover
7. CE RoHS ErP
8.Warranty ; 2 years
9. Package: yiode logo box, Blank box , bilister packing, Customized
10. Delivery time: In general About 10 days after deposit, sample order 1-3days.
11. We can accept the sample order.
12. Shipping: FedEx, DHL,UPS,EMS,TNT,By Sea, By Air.
13.Payment: Accept Paypal ,West Union, T/T
14. We offer OEM services
Shopping lighting, specialty lighting, hotel lighting, office lighting, home light, etc
Q: Can LEDs be used in outside lights?
A: Yes. Some bulbs are designed with water-proof fittings. Others need to be kept in a water-tight fixture. Welcome to contact Lapu for more suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Q: When I buy LED, should I buy based on watts or lumens?
A: Always buy based on lumens, watts is a number that is used to determine how much energy it takes to produce those lumens. It is important to pay attention to lumens per watt, or lm/w. The higher the number, the less energy you will need to produce the light. You will notice that some lights take less energy to produce the same amount of light, and this is something you should watch for. Typically, the higher the ratio, the better.
Q: Do LED lamps produce UV?
A: Our LED lamps do not produce any UV although it is possible to buy LEDs that are specifically designed to produce UV of certain frequencies.