Fire LED Light Bulbs For Home
1.Fire lamp, just like fire when the light on. It is suitable in KTV, party, celebration, etc.
2. There are heat dissipation holes on the top and side of the bulb.
3. Emitting full brightness within less than 0.5 seconds when turn on the light, no need to wait for warming up the lamp.
4. Energy saving G4 decorative led bulb uses only 2 watts instead of ordinary 20W G4 halogen bulbs, save over 80% on electricity bill of lighting.
5. Don't make eyes feel uncomfortable. no ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
6. 2835 SMD technology boosts upto 20000 hour life expectancy.
Perfect for home, living room, bedroom, dining room, KTV, shop window and many other decorative lighting and so on.
Q: What are the advantages of LEDs?
A: LEDs save energy, have a longer life, are extremely durable, are bright in color, and have a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
Q: Will LED bulbs fit into my existing light fixtures?
A: The vast majority of our LED bulbs will retrofit into your existing fitting. If you have any queries or concerns, then please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Q: What color LEDs do you have?
A: LED bulbs are available in color temperatures ranging from 2700K to 6500K, soft white, cool white, and daylight options. Below is our light bulb color temperature guide for your reference.
Warm to Warm white – living room, bedroom, hallway
White to Cool white – kitchen, study, bathroom, cupboard, office, retail
Daylight - Commercial, retail, art studios
Q: When I buy LED, should I buy based on watts or lumens?
A: Always buy based on lumens, watts is a number that is used to determine how much energy it takes to produce those lumens. It is important to pay attention to lumens per watt, or lm/w. The higher the number, the less energy you will need to produce the light. You will notice that some lights take less energy to produce the same amount of light, and this is something you should watch for. Typically, the higher the ratio, the better.
Q: How long to LED Headlight Bulbs last?
A: The LEDs lifespan are 20,000 hours. However, the electronics that go with them can be less. The warranty on them are for 2 years.